Monday 3 December 2018

ALEX JAYSON is scammer Christian Nnemeka, another FAKE OIL RIGGER SCAM.

ALEX JAYSON 

https://www.facebook.com/alex.jayson.378
  • I love my lifestyle and God bless me.
  • Drilling Contractor at EngineerContractor
  • Went to University of Toronto
  • Went to Tampa Bay Technical High School
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
➡️➡️ANOTHER FAKE OIL RIG ENGINEER⬅️⬅️
HERE WE HAVE ONE OF THE SCAMMERS Christian Nnemeka using stolen pictures and yet another Oil Rig man to contact women and ask for money. 


ALSO NOTICE THE FAKE RELIGION.. TO MAKE YOU THINK HE IS 'GOOD' 
'I love my lifestyle and God bless me.''

~~
πŸ’”S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> πŸ’”

πŸ‘ŽNEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
πŸ‘ΏYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
πŸ‘ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE! 


https://www.facebook.com/SHUisteamwork/posts/705709109800029

No comments:

Post a Comment