Sunday 2 December 2018

WESTLIFE NANI JR.. Large gang of Ghana scammers what your 'sympathy and understanding' !

WESTLIFE NANI JR

 https://www.facebook.com/westlife.nanijrn
~
➡️➡️GHANA SCAMMERS ⬅️⬅️
Firstborn Rich Bojan Gh,
Westlife Nani Jr,
Adu Isaac Adu Isaac,
Arbena Kelly,
Ben Carter,

Bra Kingsley,




Anthony Biritwum,

Timmy Tymer,
Twenty-four Lagacy,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF LUCA GIRATI 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HIS FIRST WORDS WERE 
''Wipe away your tears God knows best''
~
THIS TURNED INTO A LECTURE FROM A GROUP OF GHANA SCAMMERS INTO WHY IT IS THEY DO THIS AND WHY WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY??πŸ˜‘πŸ€”
~
This came to me and at first I thought they were Nigerians. !! But there are as many scammers in Ghana ! All have the same brain and mindset 
~~
Let me educate you a little
You see in life people do things not because they love to do it but because they don't have a choice


Let me ask you this
Last month how many people did you help i mean you made them smile?
You don't just judge


Have been the one talking to you ever since and i will continue to talk sense to you not until you stop blaming me for doing this

If i should add you as a Nigeria child and ask you for help will you answer me?
You think am lazy and greedy??


If i should give you a good reasons why am doing all this and send you my pictures what will you do with it?? you will post it to the whole world instead of help now tell me who is greedy??

Have you ever help a Nigeria man?

See it has been long since i know you and i don't wast my time to scam you but to give you reasons
I know you are going to report this account or do something stupid but its my choice to talk to you
nothing you will say to me that will hurt me more than how have been hurt all my life so do what ever you which
You will never change
too greedy


Greediness has made you think that you are wise no wonder you lost your husband he could not take it anymore
try and change


you thing i don't have plans for my life?? you stay there and talk rubbish

Am done with you see you soon
Is this all you know how to do best?

Goodbye see you in the other life
You are far from Us
believe me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHEN I THANKED HIM FOR CONTACTING ScamHaters United.. HE BLOCKED ME ?? πŸ€”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
πŸ’”S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> πŸ’”

πŸ‘ŽNEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
πŸ‘ΏYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
πŸ‘ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment