Thursday 25 August 2016

HARRISON TERRY


HARRISON TERRY

https://www.facebook.com/harrison.terry.792

THIS IS A VERY NEWLY UPDATED PROFILE... AND IT WAS SO NICE OF THEM TO COME AND 'LIKE' SCAMHATERS UNITED TODAY.

I'D LIKE TO SAY WELCOME , RAT SCAMMER.... However, you aren't so I had to politely decline him wanting to be a part of these fantastic people who do their best to look out for scammers... watch out for victims of scammers and altogether are , well SCAMHATERS... United !

NOW.. AGAIN THIS IS STEPHEN MURPHY IN THE PICTURES... WELL, NOT ONLY STEPHEN... It's Stephen and someone else.


The lovely Stephen Murphy was in the British Royal Navy.. NEVER IN THE U.S. Army. These pictures are so old that Stephen is retired from the Navy now.

DOESN'T STOP AFRICAN SCAMMERS.... THEY USE HIM ALL THE TIME. NOW... WE ARE TALKING ABOUT COWARDLY AFRICANS WHOSE ONLY SKILL IS HOW TO SIT AT A LAPTOP AND LIE TO YOU.
HOW DARE THEY USE PICTURES OF GOOD, BRAVE MEN !!! IT'S LIKE A VERY BAD JOKE....

*STOP BLINDLY ACCEPTING EVERY FRIEND REQUEST YOU GET FROM ANY RANDOM STRANGER... DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE. IT IS GIVING SCAMMERS THE OXYGEN TO LIVE !! 
IF THEY GET NO MONEY FROM YOU, THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH YOUR PROFILE AND YOUR FRIENDS LIST. MAYBE CONTACTED PEOPLE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST AND GONE THROUGH EVERYTHING FOR INFORMATION TO SELL AND PICTURES TO USE FOR FUTURE SCAMS ***
the ugly reality of African scammers. 

2 comments:

  1. Please help me
    Can I contact to stephen murphy?!
    A man in the name of Dean Hargreaves started a love game with me by stephen Murphy's photos
    I found out that he is fake by your site
    But I really fell in love with stephen
    I am really upset
    If I can talk to real stephen Murphy I will recover
    I need to help
    I wish I could commit suicide..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you will and if you love him you will respect his privacy. He had nothing to do with this. Nothing at all. Why should be speak to victims. He is one.
      Commit suicide.. why? Over some pictures. I'm sorry but to me your life means more than that. There will be people in your life that would hate to hear you talk like that. I think you should think about things.

      Please.. No. The way isn't to speak to him. For one thing, he isn't the man you think he is. For another, as I say.. he is a victim and so why should he have to do this when he had not part in getting any woman to speak to a scammer?

      You fell in love with an idea. Some pictures of a middle aged man and some words written for you by a scammer. I'm sorry. That's not real.

      Your life is real. You need to do this for yourself.

      Delete