Friday 19 August 2016

LARRY ANDREA PERRY... It is REALLY Chris Waley

LARRY ANDREA PERRY

https://www.facebook.com/larryandrea.perry
************
YET ANOTHER INSTANCE OF CHRIS WALEY'S PICTURES BEING STOLEN. This man has been used and abused by Scammers for many years.. has been many names.


CHRIS WALEY IS A HAPPILY MARRIED MAN. No... this Larry isn't the real one and someone stole his pictures... because the ridiculous name of Larry Andrea isn't even the real man's name.

CHRIS WALEY IS THE PRESIDENT OF Roane State Community College. Now you can easily check who is the real man in these pictures and I am sick of AFRICANS saying these pictures were stolen and whatever profile at the time is the real one. It is said to ALL of his victims who sees Waley's name.... there is even a warning on the Roane State page.. 
https://www.roanestate.edu/?10337-Important-warning-regarding-unauthorized-use-of-my-images-online
''Important warning regarding unauthorized use of my images online 
For some time, images of me and my family have been used, completely without authorization, by scam artists. The perpetrators use my image and images of my family to build false personas online.

Under these false personas, the scam artists befriend people on social media and social networking Web sites and, eventually, convince victims to send money or goods overseas.I strongly urge you to never respond to anyone using my image or my family’s images. These images have been stolen and are being used to trick people.

Please know that we are working with various law enforcement agencies on this issue.Your best defense is awareness.

As recommended by law enforcement, never send money or goods to people you do not know, and be aware that strangers who reach out to you online may be trying to trick you.If you receive contact from anyone using images of me or my family, please report this activity to the Roane State Police Department.Roane State Police865-882-4500stufanotj@roanestate.edu ''

So of course this profile will be reported as well. 

********************

I FIND THIS INCREDIBLY SAD THAT A GOOD, EDUCATED MAN IS BEING USED BY AFRICANS WHOSE ONLY BIT OF EDUCATION IS SCAM SCHOOL ! 
**
I have put here other names he has been... it's all easily checked online.

TO THE AFRICANS BEHIND USING CHRIS WALEY... I WILL NEVER STOP TRYING TO GET EVERY SINGLE VICTIM AWAY FROM YOU BEFORE YOU GET MORE MONEY THAN THE CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD FROM TRUSTING WOMEN WHO BELIEVE THE LIES.
I won't show the picture of the child here... it's bad enough stealing an adult's life... but you have stolen his family as well.. I don't think love lifes can get any lower.

JOHNSON BALE








No comments:

Post a Comment