Sunday 7 May 2017

MAXWELL THOMAX... VERY AFRICAN !


MAXWELL THOMAX


https://www.facebook.com/maxwell.thomax.1
  • Chief engineering officer at BBC Construction Inc.
  • Former Contractor at Self Contractor
  • Studied Marine & Offshore Engineering at University of Oxford
  • Went to Loyola High
  • Lives in London, United Kingdom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAKE

ANOTHER ONE FROM LOYOLA HIGH, IT'S THE US HIGH SCHOOL OF CHOICE... and LIVES IN LONDON, the typical international scammer profile.
LET ME LET HIM TELL YOU HOW FAKE IS:
''I know you might be wondering how i got your ID name on Facebook.
I was in a search of a very good friend that bears a similar name with you,
so i found you coincidentally was attracted by your profile.. Sorry for barging into your privacy.
well its my pleasure meeting you here on this site.

care to tell me about your marital status, age, religion and occupation
well i am a marine engineer for offshore working with BBC CONSTRUCTING COMPANY IN LONDON, am from United States,Texas.
I was born in Sacramento, CA. I attended the San Francisco high school.later, my studied took me to the United Kingdom
(Manchester University) where i graduated in June 1989 with a master degree.
I am a single dad with one son. he is 15yrs and now he study in west Africa where i work before i was posted here
well i am a widower, as my wife and daughter died 2009 in a fatal car crash in the united states.
I'm optimist, I like to have fun and I have a great sense of honor. I like a lot of things, bright sun, good weather,
sea and mountains. I like to spend my free time with my friends.
I love to have fun, to go to the cinema and the theater, to visit museums and exhibitions.
I like to travel and have rest outdoors as well. Personally, I am romantic, cheerful, full of love.
Am so glad to meet you, hope i here from you soon.'''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOT GOOD ENGLISH !!! WIDOW.. CAR CRASH. A SON IN WEST AFRICA AND MARINE ENGINEER....
HE MAY AS WELL HAVE JUST SAID.. Hello !! I'm an AFRICAN SCAMMER

https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/posts/410195699351373

No comments:

Post a Comment