Wednesday 5 July 2017

GIDEON GAMBRAH.. GHANA SCAMMERS WANTING YOUR MONEY.


GIDEON GAMBRAH

https://www.facebook.com/upcoming.gambrah
URL IS 'UPCOMING GAMBRAH'
~~~

FAKE
USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF SVEN H. A GERMAN MAN MUCH USED IN SCAMS FOR MANY YEARS.


(BADLY PHOTOSHOPPED AND WITH THE NAME ALMOND ON THE NAME BADGE)
Someone on there saying it used to be Brian Almond.. ask Gambra Antwi fom Ghana.
. he'll tell you.. HE IS WAITING FOR YOUR MONEY.
The original of this picture is from 2011 and is Lt. Gen. William B. Caldwell
~~~~
SEE MORE SVEN HERE.. HE IS A SCAMMER'S FAVOURITE.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/thefightbackstartshere/photos/…
~~ 

YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES.. These have been stolen and they are innocent of all of this. They are victims.


ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other apps you can get for mobiles.. Free Apps. This can be your best friend. It can be the difference between being scammed and not.

2 comments:

  1. Hello good evening am here to I am here to clear myself here because my Facebook account was hacked so I don’t know anything about this and I was not having no idea of Facebook and they hack me please am here to let’s you know am not the one using my Facebook again because I don’t know anything about it and I left Facebook using on 2013 and my account was hack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe you. why? I get so many of you every day... you have been hacked. However I invite you to ScamHaters United facebook page... come to Messages and let's discuss it.
      Until then... this stays. I believe in telling victims about who has their money using stolen pictures

      Delete