Saturday 22 July 2017

MORGAN BRADY.. FAKE, A MUCH USED FACE IN SCAMS, he is innocent.


MORGAN BRADY

https://www.facebook.com/morgan.brady.52493
I love my life
~~

WE USUALLY SEE HIM AS 'YOUNG'.
ALLEN BRUCE YOUNG 

DAVID LACOUR YOUNG 

CHRIS YOUNG


Honestly I could go on all day this man is so well used in scams.. some of these pictures here are back from 2012...

Where do scammers get their pictures of PETS .. YOU... and your friends when you accept strangers on your FRIENDS LIST


ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other apps you can get for mobiles.. Free Apps. This can be your best friend. It can be the difference between being scammed and not.


**NO**.. you are not talking to the real one and his pictures are stolen and used by someone else. You are talking to a scammer.
You are being scammed. It is **NOT** the man in the pictures. It's a scammer on a laptop.
https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/posts/446246445746298

11 comments:

  1. Yup...got this guy on dating app ONCE. From the App we moved the conversation to Yahoo Messenger where he became aggressive in-love in a matter of days. Claimed to be a widow with a son. Military Captain/Drill Sargeant and CIA operative. Boasted an insane income, lives in Beverly Hills. He was very elaborate about his life and family. It was all a bit too extreme. Soon enough he wanted to take his leave to be with me....it was a matter of days I'm sure that he was going to ask for the hundreds of dollars to process his papers and supposedly pay me back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a joke.. a very twisted evil joke !! But they are a joke.
      Nobody should have to endure their ridiculous chat. They get elaborate about life and family through chatting to lots of women. They learn from every chat. So once you know.. drop and block.
      They never get nothing... I am so glad he got nowhere with you.

      Delete
    2. What about the guy in all black and blue in the picture with him. He has been sending me pics he is a scammer?

      Delete
    3. The man in these pictures is Joshua Young. Deceased. Died November 2019
      I am sorry is this who you mean?

      Delete
  2. Right now his profile is on Instagram with the screen name Thomas_kenfad aka Dustin Thomas. As soon as I accepted his requested the Direct Messages started about how beautiful I was and that we should be friends. When I didn't respond he got more aggressive with the "why aren't you talking to me" text.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've added to Instagram scammers page.

      Delete
  3. He as been on what's app as Jordan Williams stating he lost his wife in car accident and she was three months pregnant also as a dog called bear. His crammer was not goodoid at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be STOPPED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell me how because I spend 365 days of my year trying to do just that ! I would love it to...

      Delete
  5. He’s on Instagram with name daniel_willard147

    ReplyDelete