Wednesday 16 May 2018

BARRY FREDERICK .... DATING SITE SCAM...


BARRY....    lifeisbeautiful2@outlook.com
DATING SITE SCAM... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS IS TYPICAL OF THE SORT OF RIDICULOUS LETTER THAT COMES FROM ONLINE DATING.
LOOK AT ALL THE QUESTIONS AT THE END... Whatever happened to romance in LOVE !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO REAL MAN WOULD CONTACT WITH THIS... TOO MUCH INFORMATION FROM HIM IN ONE GO.. AND ASKING MUCH TOO MUCH ABOUT YOU. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How are you doing?? It was nice hearing from you on the site, i would love to know more about you ahead to see when we can both meet and see if the chemistry is there.

So tell me more about yourself. I mean those things you like and want from a man.. What do you like doing in your life time?? I believe we are all looking for the same thing here ever since I read your profile and no one will waste time on here while there's a lot of thing we need to do. Much about me,I want someone who will walk through fire for me and I would do the same for them. (Not literally.. but you know what I mean). Relationships take work, too. I think it is easier to walk away than to stay and work it out.

Personally, I think that if two people both want it to work that both people need to always believe make a conscious effort to be thankful every day for the person that came into their life.

How long have you been on the site we met each Other hon? Are you currently in communication with any other man ? Cause I would not mind taken the competition chance, you are very beautiful..  Sorry about the location on the site, my friend actually set up my dating account for me, i tried to change the location but wont work  I'm actually in Bangkok, Thailand right now for business, getting my property sold it is a 700 Acres of land worth more than $5.5 Million US here in Thailand i invested here years ago while i use to live in Thailand, i have been here for 1 week now and i will be staying here for another 2 weeks until my mission here is accomplished, i'm home sick right now.. I live alone in a big mansion home in Los Angeles where i live, please don't let distance be a problem i'm ready to relocate for that right woman. I'm a retired Captain, i sailed commercial Cargo vessels.

My birth day is Oct 30th 1956, i'm 61 years old. Tell me more about yourself.. Describe yourself and your personality? Your basics? What type of woman are you? Are you single? I'm divorced its been up to 7 years now, i have tried some few relationships but wouldn't work, either they are liars or being dishonest.. Kids? Do you love kids? I got two kids, they live close to their mom in Wisconsin, Jason is 25 and Sheila is 21.. Flowers? Pets?

Tell me more about your family and friend. Have you ever tried online dating before? What do you do for work? Whats your work schedule like? Do you work long or short hours? What do you want out of life? do you believe in God? are you a Christian? Do you smoke drink or do drugs? I never smoke and i drink but not much, maybe once in 2 months.. Have you ever done surgery? Do you like kids? How close are you to the Lake , Sea, or Ocean? Do you like fishing? traveling? I am very interested in you cutie and i would love to know everything about you and see where it goes from there. Write back and tell me everything if you could send me some pictures i would appreciate it.

I have attached some pictures of me on here, as i promised.. One of them i took with my children. Hope to hear back from you asap.
Kisses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE


No comments:

Post a Comment