Monday 17 September 2018

JIMMY HARRIS WILLIAMS / HARRIS WILLIAMS WALKER.. FAKE

JIMMY HARRIS WILLIAMS 

Jimmyharriswilliams@outlook.com
+1 (518) 425-1571
Badoo SCAMMER AND INSTAGRAM
harriswilliamswalker
“I'm Engr. Jimmy Harris william, Professionally I am a mechanical Engineer, I'm 6ft2inches (189 cm) tall; I weigh 90 kg, average body size, & brown eyes.
🚩Am Divorced, I have been on my own since quite a while now and I hate been on my own because Life is a short trip and too short to be alone. I hate talking about my past because I grew up as a SURVIVAL my time today is full of choices, finding myself, devotion to motherhood, my career and based on friends, making new ones, counting my blessings and challenges that life presented!
🤔What I'm Like?. My daughter would say am the best dad on this planet, my friends might say, a true friend, lovely and a kind gentleman, I would say. my friends say that I am 3 "G's", Generous, Gregarious and Glamorous!! I don't tell lies and I hate Lairs,🚩 I do my best to attend services Sunday and try to pray every morning and every night before I lay down in bed.🚩
I'm level headed, realistic and optimist! I do not think to enter anything unless I think it's right and if I can give at least 100% to it. Since my divorce time seemed to be right for me to enter a stable relationship as such, coupled with not yet to meet anyone I want to be with the long term. But with the weather changing and now I have more time to give 'me' and things I do is the right time for me to share with someone special meaning a woman with a slow hand''(as The Pointer Sisters sang) it would be a bonus.😣
I am very proud father of one lovely daughter called Shania, who is 15yrs & I don't wanna be with someone for the sake of having someone if you know what I mean?
🚩shania lives with me but goes to boarding school when I have contract. I was born on, 29-November(Albany) in New York City, 
🚩My mom was portuguese and Dad was Demark. I was the only child of my late parents. I'm left alone with my daughter who has been my source of happiness since my Divorce time.🤔 I was 

educated in the states and has always had high hopes of state and top Engineer.”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AS YOU CAN SEE THE ENGLISH IS GOOD.. BUT NOT THE GRAMMAR AND ENGLISH OF A 'TOP ENGINEER' FROM THE US. ! ALSO...'AM' AND 'STATE', HE IS TELLING YOU HE IN NIGERIAN. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> ðŸ’”

👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

No comments:

Post a Comment