Thursday 22 November 2018

JAMES PARADOX is fake... with Copy and Paste African scammers

JAMES PARADOX 

https://www.facebook.com/glory.udofia.353
URL IS GLORY UDOFIA 
  • Rig Contractor at Dynamic Rig
  • From Madrid, Spain
  • Single
~~
➡️➡️FAKE ⬅️⬅️
Once upon a time there was an African woman called Glory Udofia who made a fake profile to use to scam as 'James Paradox' !
On here friends list is Chimankpam Avadi, who liked the new pictures of the innocent man they had stolen very much. Became friend of the fake profile and Glory. There was Prince Omereji who loved the pictures too and Udeme Bassey.. all friends !!
THEY ARE NOT GOOD AT ENGLISH BUT LIKE COPY AND PASTE
''I am James Paradox and I am the only child of my late parents, I did lost my dad at an early ago of four years old and as a child I grew up with my mom as a Roman Catholic, As a child my mom told me to always stand by my words because my words are my bonds, I'm often described with words such as a simple , nice and a deep romantic
I certainly thank God for my life, treating all around me with respect and integrity
I am working in an oil industry as Driller,I do travel a lot due to the nature of my job. i am a contract staff, i have been on contract in Singapore ,China, and Paris.My job is 
demanding but i still have time for my loved ones
What is your occupation ? 


The next question is 'what is your favorite ice cream flavour' ! 
''🤔🤣😃😃😃


~
THEY DECIDED TO GO ON WIDOW PAGES LIKE Star Bright Angels and My Husband in Heaven and contact women who are upset about losing a husband.

I leave it to you to be the judge of these people and their evil lives. !!
The End !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE!


https://www.facebook.com/SHUisteamwork/posts/699571307080476

No comments:

Post a Comment