Thursday 6 December 2018

DYING OLD WOMAN SCAM

Donate my money of 250,000 euros

Please love and share this sad news for me, if you have one, my heart to God. Excuse me this way to contact you, my name is Marie Marie GONTHIER, born on 03.06.1985 in France but I grew up in Paris and currently live in Benin.

I share this information this way because I want to donate my 250,000 euro money to a person who is growing in GOD. I am suffering from a brain tumor, a deadly illness, my doctor told me that my days go out because of my health made worse every day.

I can not live on this earth for much longer. I have had this disease for over 5 years, I have already lost my parents and my Marie in an accident and I have no children in my life.

I would like a donation of 250. I am looking for someone who is honest and my heart for him to donate my money, so he uses this money well.So If anyone is interested in receiving a donation of 250,000 euros, they can contact me via email, for more than one reason for my donation. Email: gonthiermarie4@gmail.com

Contact me quickly because my days are numbered.

E-mail: gonthiermarie4@gmail.com E-mail: gonthiermarie4@gmail.com I love you Can he contact me by e-mail for more than one reason for my donation?

Email: gonthiermarie4@gmail.com

Contact me quickly because my days are numbered. E-mail: gonthiermarie4@gmail.com E-mail: gonthiermarie4@gmail.com I love you

Can he contact me by e-mail for more than one reason for my donation? Email: gonthiermarie4@gmail.com Contact me quickly because my days are numbered. E-mail: gonthiermarie4@gmail.com E-mail: gonthiermarie4@gmail.com I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment