Friday 29 March 2019

PRASAD SANJEEWA (Anthony Jenkins).. CLASSIC 419 SCAM !



PRASAD SANJEEWA (Anthony Jenkins)

https://www.facebook.com/prasad.sanjeewa.507464

Hello, 

I am Mr. Anthony Jenkins from the united States of America I work with Barclays Bank as the Managing Director at present. 
I am contacting you for a business transaction that has to do with your name and country. Kindly go through it and get back to me as soon as possible.

Dear ***
With due respect and in an utmost good faith. Kindly accept my apology by contacting you this medium and this urgent. I am Anthony Jenkins a citizen of United States of America. I work with Barclays Bank of Ghana as Managing Director at present. We have in the bank the existence of an amount of money that belongs to my late customer, Daniel B. Chambers, who died in an earthquake years back and left no Next of Kin to claim the fund. He has the same name as yours and your country as his place of origin. I am seeking your consent and cooperation to re-profile this account in your name for our mutual benefit. Hence, I don't want the Bank to confiscate this fund because the late Daniel advised and warned me against that before his death. The late Daniel directed that part of his fund be used for Charity and Human development.

I am therefore seeking your cooperation to stand as the recipient while I work here as the executioner to provide information and guidelines that will facilitate the transfer. we are two parties involved, so we will split the fund in the ratio of 50% / 50%. There Is No Risk and No government involvement. This is strictly confidential and must not be disclosed to a third party please. Send me your reply of interest or you can contact me through my email (kwakuprine219@gmail.com) so that i can give you the details. I will give you the details and the deposit certificate when i hear from you.

Kind Regards,
Anthony Jenkins.
~~~~~~~~~
OLD AND TRADITIONAL 419 SCAMS..Advance Fee Fraud. 
NEVER REPLY.. you will get hundreds ! 
~
💔 NEVER ACCEPT A FRIEND/FOLLOW REQUEST FROM A STRANGER. 

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES...JUST TO A TEAM OF CRIMINALS ON LAPTOPS AND PHONES. 

NEVER SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MET IN PERSON.. IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM.
https://www.facebook.com/SHUisteamwork/photos/a.302837103420567/770563186647954/?type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment