Friday 19 April 2019

JAYEOLA MICHEAL IS USING THE STOLEN IDENTITY OF DANIEL DLUGOLECKI

DANIEL DLUGOLECKI

+1 156 2269 2534
is actually NIGERIAN SCAMMER 
JAYEOLA MICHEAL
5 AROROMI STREET, IKERE, (Akure) NIGERIA


~~~~~~~~~~~
HUNTING ON HANGOUTS AND USING A STOLEN IDENTITY OF A SERVING U.S.SERVICEMAN.
~
ASKS FOR AMAZON CARDS FOR HIS 'DATA'
ALSO $304 TO COME HOME !
Also 'hacks' into your Gmail and Google Accounts..changing names and stealing information.
~~~~
๐Ÿ’” NEVER ACCEPT A FRIEND/FOLLOW REQUEST FROM A STRANGER.
๐Ÿ‘ŽNEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
๐Ÿ‘ฟYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
๐Ÿ‘ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE! if on computer use YANDEX.
https://www.facebook.com/SHUisteamwork/posts/782498492121090














1 comment:

  1. Met this guy on Tinder, and been talking to this guy for a week now. He claims to be deployed in Pendleton at the moment. He goes by Alex King right now and was communicating with me through Whatsapp and Hangouts. He seemed too good to be true, but I kept talking to him anyway. All my red flags had been flying by the way he was talking to me, and his sketchy grammar. Then today, out of nowhere he asked me if I knew about the Lebanon bombing. I told him I did not know much about it since I had been so busy at work, but he then asked for me to donate to him and his mother so they could continue to help the people affected by this bombing. I was done at that point. Having just finished my Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, I knew where this was going, but I continued and asked him which charity he was donating to and I would be happy to help that way. He has not spoken to me since. I made it clear I would not give him money directly.

    Ladies, please be careful. Never give anyone money!. They are experts at making you believe they are madly in love with you, so they can get you to do anything they want without question. Please research all potential prospects, and do reverse image searches on Google. The photos they send can tell a lot about who they really are

    ReplyDelete