Sunday 3 February 2019

CHARLES JOHNSON IS Scammer Marvin Divine Akpilolo and the FAKE PACKAGE SCAM

CHARLES JOHNSON 

Fake engineer.......Mingle2.
➡️➡️ FAKE PACKAGE SCAM ⬅️⬅️
charlesjohnson6523@gmail.com
❗️NOTE THE POOR ENGLISH
+5213317506477 by the name of Marvin Divine Akpilolo, Sao Paulo. is the one who contacts and asks for the money for the package which is stuck in customs at the airport.

''Hi dear ,thank you for the email that you gave me I want to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you I am Charles Johnson from SWITZERLAND WORKING HERE IN MALAYSIA you gave me your email so I want to tell you about myself I don’t use to have time to online that is why I want to send you email here so that we can bring more time to know our self s ,❗️
I am Charles Johnson from Switzerland but working here in MALAYSIA I am 48 years old I was married before but now I am single I have 1 daughter and her name is lovelyn she is 3 years old now
🚩 I lost my wife last 2 years now she died in car accident and now I need a woman to marry and I want to send you email here is because I need serious relationship with you I need a woman that will love me trust caring and understanding ,I am ENGINEER WORKING IN PETRONAS OIL AND GAS COMPANY HERE IN
🚩MALAYSIA,
I have 2 brother and 1 sister they all have their own family now and my parent they are in my country I live alone my daughter stay with my mother because I don’t have much time to take care of her that is why she stay with my mother and🚩 now I need a woman that will love me and my daughter and I send you email is for us to know and love and I promise you that I will take very good care of you and your family I know that you have a good heart I never been there in your country before but when the time comes you will see me there in your country I just want you to know about me we don’t need to rush just want you to know my desire I have good feelings in you what I need from you is your trust caring loving and understanding.
You can still tell me more about yourself that is why I send you an email here for us to know and you can send me more of your pictures here ,and just feel free time ask me question I will answer you
❗️hope that you understand me please I need your trust and understanding ask me any things here you are free to ask me I will answer you I know that we will bring out time to know that is why I send you email here for us to know I know that you have a good heart like I said before that what I need from you is your seriousness and understanding take good care of yourself and hope to hear from you.
CHARLES.''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
NEVER SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MET IN PERSON.. IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM.
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment